Greenlite’s mission began twenty years ago with our commitment to supply energy-efficient lighting alternatives to the mainstream. We have successfully made Greenlite synonymous with premium CFLs in a variety of wattages, shapes, sizes, and colors to replace every incandescent or halogen bulb. Our dedication to product development continues today with cutting-edge LED technology, water efficiency, and smart thermostats. We are a leader amongst the few companies worldwide to promote only energy-efficient products. No ifs, and, or buts, we walk the walk and talk the talk!
Reporting to the Director of Business Development and Strategy, the Program Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the development and expansion of Greenlite’s various goodwill projects and donation programs. They will support these initiatives by providing administrative support and performing outreach to not-for-profit organizations across the United States to provide donations. The ideal candidate has a sales background, is a strong and confident communicator, and is excellent with Microsoft Suite. This is a great position with room to grow in an expanding energy efficiency company.
· Actively manage and develop good relationships with clients.
· Provide donations to hundreds of organizations by performing outreach.
· Coordinate the delivery of products to clients.
· Create email order forms for donations and manage online orders.
· Conduct market research to identify new clients and opportunities.
· Create and maintain client databases and mail lists.
· Provide administrative support including preparing and formatting spreadsheets, research, template creation, etc.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
· 2+ year of experience in business development or outreach related role
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
· Experience with telephone-based sales and customer service is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent